• 1lb (500 g) Delverde spaghetti
• 3 garlic cloves, thickly sliced
• 5 tbsps grated pecorino (italian ewe’s milk cheese)
• 4 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
• parsley, minced
• salt and pepper
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the spaghetti.
• Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and sauté the garlic until golden.
• Drain the spaghetti when al dente and transfer to the pan with the garlic. season with salt and pepper and stir well. sauté for a few minutes then transfer to serving plates and top with pecorino and parsley.
Preparation time 5 minutes – cooking time 15 minutes – Level of difficulty easy