• 7 oz (200 g) Delverde farfalle
• 2 zucchini, sliced
• 6 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
• 6 zucchini blossoms
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
• 1 bunch of basil, destemmed
• 2 tbsps pine nuts
• 2 tbsps parmesan cheese
• Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan. add the onion and 2 spoonfuls of water and cook until soft. Add the zucchini, season with salt and cook for 10-15 minutes. add the zucchini blossoms and remove from heat. Make the pesto: blend the basil, pine nuts, parmesan and olive oil in a food processor or with a mortar and pestle.
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente.
• Drain, reserving 2 spoonfuls of cooking water, and add the pasta to the zucchini mixture with the cooking water. sauté for a few minutes. stir in the pesto and toss to coat. serve immediately.
Preparation time 20 minutes – cooking time 25 minutes – Level of difficulty easy