• 10½ oz (300 g) Delverde sedani rigati
• 7 oz (200 g) baby squids
• 2 tomatoes
• 3 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/2 garlic clove, finely minced
• parsley, minced
• salt and pepper
• Bring a large pot of very salty water to the boil and cook the pasta for just 4-5 minutes. Drain and cool under cold running water. toss with a little olive oil and set aside. Blanch the tomatoes and immerse in cold water. Peel, deseed and dice. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the parsley.
• Steam the baby squids for 2 minutes, mix with a little minced garlic and stir into the pasta with the tomatoes. Mix well and serve.
Preparation time 20 minutes – cooking time 10 minutes – Level of difficulty easy