• 11½ oz (320 g) Delverde paccheri giganti
• 1 piper gurnard (about 14 oz or 400 g)
• 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 red chili pepper, minced
• 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
• 1/2 cup white wine
• parsley, minced
• salt and white pepper
• Clean and gut the fish, and wash it well. Fillet it, remove the bones from the fillets with kitchen tweezers, and set aside. Reserve the scraps.
• Sauté the garlic and chili pepper in the olive oil in a frying pan. add the fish scraps and sauté over high heat to extract all the flavor. pour in the wine and cook, covered, for 7 to 8 minutes.
• Dice the fillets. Add the tomatoes to the pan and let simmer slowly. Remove the fish scraps, then add the diced fillets. season with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes. add the minced parsley.
• Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and toss in the pan with the fish and tomatoes.
Preparation time 20 minutes – cooking time 25 minutes – Level of difficulty