• 10½ oz (300 g) Delverde ditali rigati
• 7 oz (200 g) tuna fillet in oil, drained
• 1 tomato, cut into thin wedges
• 1 bag of mixed lettuces (butter lettuce, frisée, radicchio, romaine)
• 3 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tsp oregano
• salt and pepper
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the ditali until just al dente. Drain and cool under running water. place the pasta in a bowl. Mix in the tomato, chopped lettuces and oregano.
• Arrange on a serving plate and crumble over the tuna. Dress with olive oil, salt and pepper and serve.
Preparation time 15 minutes – cooking time 10 minutes – Level of difficulty easy